Description of Ludo Badshah Game - King of Ludo Online Star Club
Ludo Badshah Game is free to play with your family, friends, and kids King Star.
Ludo Badshah game is the king of ludo game online star club master or misspelled lodogames is fun to play a multiplayer board game that can be played between 2, 3 or 4 players. It is the most popular and fun game to play with family and friends. Ludo is a mind refreshing game with its lucky dice rolls and strategical gameplay. This interesting 2D Ludo game has been around us for a long time as the best game to play in our spare time.
How the Ludo game works:
Ludo Badshah game starts with four tokens placed in each player's starting box. A dice is rolled in turns by each player during the game. The player's token will be placed on the starting point when a 6 is rolled on the dice. The main goal of the game is to take all 4 tokens inside the HOME area before the other opponents.
Basic rules of Ludo game:
- A token can start to move only if the dice rolled is a 6.
- Each player gets a turn wise chance to roll the dice. And if the player rolls a 6, they will get another chance to roll the dice again.
- All the tokens must reach the center of the board to win the game.
- The token move clock-wise according to the number of rolled dice.
- Knocking out other's token will give you an extra chance to roll the dice again.
Ludo Badshah board game is fun and hilarious game to play with friends and family. It is the best of all board games, lets you share some wonderful time with your loved ones. Don't wait any further, get the dice rolling and play Ludo Badshah Game!
It is also known as Pachisi, and is very similar to a Spanish board game, Parchís.
This game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. The game is played between 2 to 4 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world.
Ludo Badshah lets you define your own rules that suit your requirements.
Ludo Classic Features :
- Added rules/options which are played and popular in the world.
- Option to show safe cells(square) which is represented by star icon.
- Option to get another turn on both dice number 1 and 6.
- All the rules are optional so you can play both international version.
- New modern design with wooden board.
- Option to choose the dice number 6 which will start the coin.
- Option to choose the number of coins to be played with 2,3 and 4.
- Multiplayer in the same device, 2 and 4 player Real-Time Ludo.
- Play against Computer.
In ludo the objective is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
Check our Web Site for out latest information -
**Localized name of the game:
Mens-erger-je-niet (the Netherlands),
Parchís or Parkase (Spain),
Le Jeu de Dada or Petits Chevaux (France),
Non t'arrabbiare (Italy),
Fia med knuff (Sweden),
Some Arabic Pachisi variants are :
Barjis / Bargis (Palestine),
Barjis(s) / Bargese (Syria),
da' ngu'a ('Vietnam')
Fei Xing Qi' (China)
Ludo has different names in different regions and countries like Fia, Fia-spel (Fia the game), Le Jeu de Dada (The Game of Dada), Non t'arrabbiare, Fia med knuff (Fia with push), Cờ cá ngựa, Uckers, Griniaris, Petits Chevaux (Little Horses), Ki nevet a végén, برسي (Barjis/Barjees). People also misspell Ludo as Loodo, Chakka, Lido, Lado, Ledo, Leedo, Laado, or Lodo.
Good App Guaranteed
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.